Re: Games so far. :)

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Jorge Arroyo" <trozo@...> wrote:

> I'll also recommend one of my first games, Maze Makers. A set collecting
> game in an ever changing maze. It may be a good game to play with
the kids.

:)  Obviously I need to up the dosage on my meds.

So, I have sized and printed a set of pentominoes (after searching on
the web for what they are... it's like I grew up under a rock or
something) onto cardstock.  They are aligned, glued, and currently
drying under my last remaining in-print dictionary.

Hopefully this will mean that we can try maze makers tomorrow or
soon-ish. :)

In other news, the neighbor boy is not going to be playing piecepack
stuff until summer vacation.  His mother senses impending doom with
the geeky neighbors across the street coming up with ever more ways
her son can spend his time not doing homework. :)