Re: [piecepack] Games so far. :)

Hi

  I'm glad you're enjoying your piecepack set :) Also, thanks for giving my
game Climbing Man a try.

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Emily <emily.page@...> wrote:

> I have tried Climbing Man twice and it has proved completely
> insolvable for me both times.  As in, can't get more than a small
> square up; then crash ignominiously to the ground.  I may try again
> with a climbing weight of 5.  Then I may see some success. ;)  I'll
> just think of it as a bunny hill, which is all I can climb in real
> life as well.

I've played the game a lot and have found very little setups to be
unsolvable. Sometimes it seems that way but with a little patience I usually
find the solution. If you have any question about the game, ask away, as I'm
glad of providing help understanding the rules and gameplay :)

I'll also recommend one of my first games, Maze Makers. A set collecting
game in an ever changing maze. It may be a good game to play with the kids.

Cheers,

-Jorge