Re: [piecepack] Hexpack

Hi

They look very nice, still, I wouldn't call the Hexpack a piecepack
expansion, but more a new game system with the same core ideas but with
hexagonal pieces. I can't see many piecepack games being playable with a
Hexpack without modifications to the rules and combining both systems seems
hard, so instead of linking to piecepack.org you may want to link to
http://www.hexpack.org/ where rules for this system will be release
eventually.

Cheers,

-Jorge