Re: Hexpack

In talking with the folks at Hexpack.org at Gencon, they are still working out the exact definition of a standard hexpack set. Until that gets sorted out, we'll have the big hex part of Hexpack ready to go. SJ Jorge Arroyo writes:
Hi
They look very nice, still, I wouldn't call the Hexpack a piecepack
expansion, but more a new game system with the same core ideas but with
hexagonal pieces. I can't see many piecepack games being playable with a
Hexpack without modifications to the rules and combining both systems seems
hard, so instead of linking to piecepack.org you may want to link to
http://www.hexpack.org/ where rules for this system will be release
eventually. Cheers, -Jorge