Help with the piecepack wiki please!

Hi everyone,

I know, I know: I'm no computer genius (I'm better with people). So, I
tried to add a new game I had created to the piecepack wiki, but I
really didn't know what to do!!!
The help section said "To create a page, add its WikiName to an
existing page and save it". To be honest: that's where I get lost
already. How do you do this? Isn't it an idea to write a simple,
step-by-step, guide for computer dummies? Or just have a place where
people can immediately start to work on a new game page? This way more
people could be encouraged to contribute to the piecepack community.

Can anyone tell me what to do and how to do this? At what page do I
start? What buttons do I need to click, etc. And also: how can I
attach my rules to the wiki (I tried to attach something once, but
nothing seemed to happen)?
Maybe an instruction could be added to the files section of this Yahoo
group.

Thanks in advance,

Roger Meertens