From: Roger Meertens <littlebrothertimmy@...>
Subject: [piecepack] Help with the piecepack wiki please!
To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com

            Hi everyone,

I know, I know: I'm no computer genius (I'm better with people). So, I

tried to add a new game I had created to the piecepack wiki, but I

really didn't know what to do!!!

The help section said "To create a page, add its WikiName to an

existing page and save it". To be honest: that's where I get lost

already. How do you do this? Isn't it an idea to write a simple,

step-by-step, guide for computer dummies? Or just have a place where

people can immediately start to work on a new game page? This way more

people could be encouraged to contribute to the piecepack community.

Can anyone tell me what to do and how to do this? At what page do I

start? What buttons do I need to click, etc. And also: how can I

attach my rules to the wiki (I tried to attach something once, but

nothing seemed to happen)?

Maybe an instruction could be added to the files section of this Yahoo

group.

Thanks in advance,

Roger Meertens

      Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox