We're still here - and a new piecepack set

Hello: Cannot speak for the other North American sources, but would just like to let you know that Blue Panther is still here.

The global recession has been long and unkind to many. But we still love to play games! That's why Blue Panther will shortly be offering a lower priced color piecepack in a new lower priced material. This piecepack will follow the standard, and will use modified JCD graphics. One thing to note, the backs of these piecepacks (the side with the lines) will be the same style as other Blue Panther piecepacks, but since the base material is different, it will be a slightly different color on the back side only. This will also be true on the numbered side of the disks. To save you some more money, we will be offering a bagged version as well as a boxed version. We plan to offer all three sets (12 suits) this way. Expect to see this in late July or early August.
Steve Jones
Blue Panther LLC - All wood games all the time!
BoardGamesNow LLC - The best indy PNP board games!