Re: [piecepack] Re: Help requested with Piecepack Wiki cleanup effort

BTW, for my sites, I always this feature
http://www.oddmuse.org/cgi-bin/oddmuse/Journal_Pages to post news. You place
the journal tag somewhere in the front page (using a regular expression to
match only news items) and then when you want to post a news item just
create a new page like "2010-03-16_New_Stuff" and the contents of that page
are placed insade the front page. You can configure how many news items to
show (the newest is on top by default). It makes it much easier to have a
clean front page as you don't have to manually delete old content when
posting something new. There's even a way to get an RSS feed for just the
news.

There's also the Front Page tag, but I haven't used. It seems to work mostly
in the same way and I think it creates an RSS feed automatically.

-Jorge