Re: [piecepack] 10 new games on the Piecepack Wiki

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:11 AM, Eric Wald <groups@...> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 14, Ron Hale-Evans wrote:
>> I've also been playing with duplicating some of the functionality of
>> the old Category pages with built-in Oddmuse features. For example,
>> the MechanicSlidingTilesCategory page below is an attempt to restore a
>> broken page, and the CategoryPortedGame page is brand new. Anyone want
>> to see more of these?
>>
>> http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/MechanicSlidingTilesCategory
>
> I have to admit that when I saw this link, my first thought was San
> Andreas: http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/SanAndreas
>
> It does involve tiles that slide, but the rest of that description
> completely fails to apply...

I'm not sure San Andreas qualifies either, but if you think it might,
feel free to add the MechanicSlidingTilesCategory tag to the
SanAndreas page. If enough people disagree, someone will revert the
page. ;)

Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/ ... (206) 201-1768
    Mind Performance Hacks book: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596101534/
 The proteiform graph itself is a polyhedron of scripture. (Finnegans
Wake 107:08)