Re: [piecepack] New piecepack design

On 04-Oct-2015, 'Daniel Ajoy' da.ajoy@... [piecepack] wrote:
> I think it will be a net benefit if instead you join Board Game Geek
> and get file from there.

Thanks for the response.

I appeal to someone else here, then, to get the document and share it
under its declared license of CC-By-3.0, so no-one else needs to join
a private forum as a condition of geting this public document.

--
 \           “I have one rule to live by: Don't make it worse.” —Hazel |
  `\                                                          Woodcock |