Re: [piecepack] Re: Is Yahoo piecepack group closed to new members?

Hi,

  Just wanted to comment that the piecepack iOS app is no longer on the App
Store. It's outdated and I haven't had time to update it so they removed
it... I should just do it from scratch again in a more modern way but I
don't think I will have time... At the very least I'll take a look at the
current problems and see if there's an easy solution...

Cheers!

Jorge

Jorge Arroyo - makasoft.net <http://www.makasoft.net>