Re: [piecepack] Re: URGENT! Yahoo Groups is going away

Eric Witt / Electronicwaffle popping in here.
.
.
I'm downloading copies of my games in progress that I haven't touched in decades. Including some games of mine I actually remember.
.
Some of them even approached being called a game.
.
.
But seriously, I can't download "Bonkers Omaha Poker" from the  rulesets in progress section. I am looking for a copy to download and keep locally.
.
I am all for archiving and backing up the entire forum. I have no preference (or knowledge / information) to form an opinion of one solution over another. Im fine as long as it is backed up first, and remains "free".

-Waffle