Re: [piecepack] Re: pp modifications

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thorn
  To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 11:15 AM
  Subject: Re: [piecepack] Re: pp modifications

  Mark Biggar wrote:

  > It might make more sense to add instead of modify.  Leave the current
  > tiles alone but add a set of hexagonal tiles with a triangular grid
  > on one side and a hex grid (7 hexes, 6 around 1) on the other.  Put
  > the suit/number in the center of the hex side.  Throw in the directional
  > pawns and we have the first piecepack expansion set.

  I created a test expansion set of the tiles in a pdf format. I based the size of the tiles on the printable piecepack. The coins fit nicely and the hexagons can easily be placed next to the square tiles for some strange board combinations if so desired. I didn't put on the symbols for two reasons.
  1) I don't know which side would be better.
  2) I don't have the graphics currently in my computer. I could download the gifs from the internet and do it that way. But then I'm stuck at problem 1 again.

  Oh yea here is the address for the pdf.
  http://www.tjgames.com/ppexp.pdf

  Tim Schutz