Re: About "Heir" and my own games.

> I think It would have helped both my games if the variations
where
> in the main game and therefore played and judged. Are such
> variations left out of Comps?

Hi,

I can't speak for judges of past competitions (and I am not sure
how many contest entries had variants as part of the rules) but
as far as I am concerned it would be best to submit a game that
has no variants, i.e. include all the rules you want in the game in
the main rules section.

As a general note, I will be away from email/internet for a couple
of weeks, so if there are questions regarding the contest I will
answer them when I return.

Phillip