Re: [piecepack] Let's nip this problem in the bud.

Waffle, I don't think this is a propblem so large as
to require a premptive registration of planned
mechanic usage.  Further, I don't know yet what
mechanics I will use, I design from flavor through to
mechanics, rather than vice versa.

I believe you are still speaking to old points.

Ron...  damn you!  :)  I'm claiming use of discoid
markers, then.  And when Waffle takes the tiles, what
will you and your Fun be doing, eh?  Stacking dice?

Say now... (Rubbing chin thoughtfully...)