Re: [piecepack] How many games strong is Piecepack now? Is there a limit to this number?

Electronicwaffle wrote:

Some time ago we compared ourselves to "S.L.I.C.K." (Sortable List
of Icehouse's Cool Kindred)  Have we surpassed their numbers yet?
How far away are we from 100 games? LOL  could we then have a
Piecepack "Games 100"?

There are 76 games on www.piecepack.org and another 10 in the yahoo
group rulesets-in-progress folder.  The current contest should
result in another 5-16.  So we're close to having 100 games.  SLICK
has around 120.

Is their a Limit to the number of games Piecepack can create?

Probably, but I don;t think we are anywhere near that limit yet.

should
we ever explore creating more tiles and coins per suit? (should we
go up to 10 in tiles and coins per suit, or say 4 Ace-Red-Coins
etc?) Should we explore the use of more bits? Is this nesescary yet?

This has been discussed previously (see mailing list archive).

Surely everyrone's creativity comes in spurts. Are there any factors
that affect these spurts? should we bounce more ideas off of each
other? Im not stating that Piecepack is dying in any sense of the
word, I'm just trying to stimulate the groups thought. I hope this
wont "jinx" or leech on to energies in the piecepack game creating
process.

No chance of that.  The Muse visits capriciously.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...