Re: [piecepack] Re: Thoughts on Pawnopoly... anyone? -Long

Read the rule and I also have some comments.

When you pay rent the tile owner does not appear to get anything.  If
I'm paying rent my die goes down by one, shouldn't the owners die go up
by one.

Maybe instead of changing the dice on paying rent, the player
could optionally give the tile owner one of his claim coins instead.

One of the better feature of Monopoly is the trading.  Players should
be allowed to trade coins, die pips, turns(?), immunity from rent
payment or any other thing in the game.

Also note that you can use both sides of the null coin the allowed three
passes through the money dice.

If someone owns all five tiles of one suit (or all four tile of one
value), they should get a rent bonus.

Some chance type tiles would be nice.  Use the aces. When you land on
one, you roll dice and some random thing from a table happens: lose a
coin (goes back to board), swap a coin with another player, randomly
take one coin from each player, shuffle and deal them out, swap two
non-corner tiles on the board, Move to prison or start square, pay
taxes, win lottery, etc.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...