New Racing Game in Rulesets in Progress - and Hello!

Greetings, this is my first post to piecepack, but I've been lurking
here for a month or so.

I'm a game designer by trade (Stupendous Games -
www.stupendousgames.com) -excuse the shameless plug.  Recently I
stumbled across the piecepack and have totally geeked on the
concept.  (I'm also toying with publishing piecepacks - although that
will be a different post.)

This is the first of three games the piecepack has insprired in me.
(One is a solitaire game and might get entered in the contest.)

Feed-back is desired!

- A better name than "Rally Racers"? - ugg!
- Is Ram too expensive?
- Dashboards too small? confusing?

Game on!