Re: Thoughts on Pawnopoly... anyone? -Long

Chance and Comunity Chest Cards are great, but, like I said it would
then take away from the one piecepack-ness of the game.  Then again,
if you have the rules, it could be rigged up to have a 'tens and
ones" die roll configuration. Used in TOON RPG and "Head of the
Class" if any one in the group remembers that.

where there are 66 - 24 (6*4) or would this be (6*3) because I
started at 66 and not 70,,, 45?? possibilities (Im not good at
figuring this out)... the first die rolled has a tens value, the
second die has a ones value..  and then compare the two...  (No N0
(zero),N7-N9 values are possible) 45 different options....

Or maybe,, roll two dice;;  if the first die is a 1, that means go
foward the number of spaces on another die,,, 2,, go back...   3
shift a tile,  4, swap  something...  etc.  I think this would be
more favorable.

Perhaps, the number of like properties you have,,, you get that many
re-rolls?

Also, Is using one Die good? I mean, I figure its about half the
size of a 40 (or so) spaced Monop board...