Re: New piecepack components? Dice cards and paper dice

This all seems to be re-inventing the wheel, if you ask me. There
are already games that use more than one piecepack in a game. This
Dice deck seems to be just the value side of the tile. If such a
system is needed, Im sure a score card or use of another Piecepack
would suffice. At the very least, modify a standard card deck, or
regular dice, as they would be more common, and are usually in
surplus at gaming ventures.I would like for a 'standard' piecepack
solution to be formed for this situation. I beleive the piecepack
needs to remain the 60 odd pieces it is now...  For me it adds to
the entire piecepack experience.

Eric