Re: [piecepack] Re: New piecepack components? Dice cards and paper dice

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 04:44:21AM -0000, Tim Schutz wrote:
> >   How about just having a deck of 24 cards that mimic the 24 tiles,
> >   plus perhaps a couple of jokers and maybe a couple of blanks?
> >
> >   -Mike
>
> This makes the most sense to me. It quite simple and ties in with
> the piecepack really well. I already have a few ideas for the joker.
> I can get easily get 6 standard poker size cards on a single sheet of
> paper.

This sounds good to me, Tim.  If you put six cards = one suit on a
single sheet, all one would have to do to get the 24-cards-per-suit
deck would be to print four of each sheet.

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/