Re: [piecepack] ANNOUNCING THE 7th PIECEPACK GAME DESIGN COMPETITION: Good Portsmanship

On 9/6/06, Porter235 <porter235@...> wrote:
On Wednesday 06 September 2006 11:12, Porter235 wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 September 2006 04:24, Ron Hale-Evans wrote:
> > Jonathan, any chance you can incorporate the four seasons suits into
> > your Vassal module before the contest deadline, so that people who are
> > using that set in their game will benefit from your module as well?
>
> I have the peliminary artwork completed (suit symbols) and now I just need
> to do the monkey work of creating the full set of graphics for both
> download and Vassal. Will attempt to get this done ASAP, but if someone
> needs it before you hear from me, send me an email, as it is possible it
> has been lost in the crazy shuffle that is my life. (an
> almost-three-year-old and a nine month old who refuses to sleep, make it
> easy for me to forget things :(  )

Note that it will contain suits representing the four seasons, but will not be
called 4 Seasons Expansion to avoid any problems with Mesomorphs trademark.

Of course. That's why I called them the "four seasons suits".

Maybe call the new graphics the Seasonal Set or something?

Thanks for all the hard work, Jonathan.

   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
Mind Performance Hacks book: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mindperfhks/
	   Center for Ludic Synergy: http://www.ludism.org/
(revilous life proving aye the death of ronaldses when winpower wine has
		   bucked the kick on poor won man)