Re: [piecepack] ANNOUNCING THE 7th PIECEPACK GAME DESIGN COMPETITION: Good Portsmanship

On 9/6/06, M. Hale-Evans <marty@...> wrote:

Hey, can we use ascii?

ASCII art is verboten, as is uuencoding your graphics files and
pasting them in as appendices to the ASCII rules.

Or no, wait, what if I got a marching band to
assume formations that create my gameboard positions, and I stood on a
roof and photographed them...? Or narrated, and then submitted a film
version of my rules? ;->

Not valid for the contest, but I'd pay good money to see it. _Good_ money.

(Caution: Only I have earned the right to annoy Ron to this degree...)

Strike "only" and replace it with "not even".

Marty
soon to produce Piecepack Games On an Aldis Lamp

You could probably use piecepack tiles as flags, so why not "The
Piecepack Version of the Semaphore Version of Wuthering Heights"?
Bonus points for the challenge involved in the double port.

What about "The Album of the Trailer of the Film of the Piecepack
Version of the Semaphore Version of Wuthering Heights"?

   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
Mind Performance Hacks book: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mindperfhks/
	   Center for Ludic Synergy: http://www.ludism.org/
(revilous life proving aye the death of ronaldses when winpower wine has
		   bucked the kick on poor won man)