Re: [piecepack] Piecepacks from Blue Panther?

Coversations with Steve are going well, and it appears we are both excited
about Blue Panther producing the JCDpiecepack. (He has added some teaser text
to his home page http://www.bluepantherllc.com/ )

Some minor changes are going to happen with version 3 which will be the one
produced by Blue Panther. You can get a peek at
http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/JcdPiecepack

He has mentioned a few options for materials: baltic birch (natural color,
stained, painted, or "reverse image"), hardwood tiles, and acrylic. We
haven't made any choices yet about what we think will work best.

As well, I don't know what the dice or pawns will end up like, as I have just
asked what kind of options I have. (Though
http://www.bluepantherllc.com/Prototypes.htm shows some spiffy custom dice,
that would be really nice to have for the piecepack!)

JCD