Re: [piecepack] Re: Help requested with Piecepack Wiki cleanup effort

I'm not sure I recommended it, but I recall commenting that I was glad after
the switch because I really like the OddMuse system. It's true, both my own
site and a couple I maintain run under OddMuse and I've done a few simple
scripts for them...

I think it would be great if we could find a way to restore the automatic
listing as it was a great way to list games of a particular type like all
solo games, or games from one designer. I can look into it a bit but I don't
have much free time right now...

btw, "piecepack stalwart"? :D That was funny (although I admit I had to go
look that word up...hehe)

-Jorge