Re: [piecepack] How many people submitted games to the ToyVault contest?

I had plans, however "Real Life" got in the way. I wish you luck, which I'm
sure you won't need, and look forward to seeing their sets and the increased
interest it should create.

Jonathan C. Dietrich

Proud Member of Beaver Creek Housing Cooperative
http://beavercreek.coop

One of the Little People!
Kitchener-Waterloo Little Theatre http://kwlt.org