Re: [piecepack] How many people submitted games to the ToyVault contest?

I intended to, but as a piecepack newbie it took me a while to come up with
a game, and then I didn't have time to playtest it before the deadline, so I
ended up not submitting it. I do intend to actually work on it more, though.
It's called Battery, but that may change, heh.

-Mike