Re: [piecepack] How many people submitted games to the ToyVault contest?

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 9:04 AM, M. Hale-Evans <marty@...> wrote:
>> In my case, I was expecting /not/ to be able to enter the contest, but
>> Real Life got /out/ of the way -- kind of. I was forced to put a major
>> project on hold and suddenly found myself with a surplus of time.
>
> And, also fortunately, found yourself with a design partner who had
> some good ideas. :->

Right. We consider Marty to be the primary designer on this one,
although we started by trying to port my earlier, non-piecepack game
Land of Lost Luggage to the piecepack.

Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/ ... (206) 201-1768
    Mind Performance Hacks book: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596101534/
 The proteiform graph itself is a polyhedron of scripture. (Finnegans
Wake 107:08)