Re: [piecepack] How many people submitted games to the ToyVault contest?

> In my case, I was expecting /not/ to be able to enter the contest, but
> Real Life got /out/ of the way -- kind of. I was forced to put a major
> project on hold and suddenly found myself with a surplus of time.

And, also fortunately, found yourself with a design partner who had
some good ideas. :->

Thanks, everyone, for your good wishes.  I'm sorry more of you didn't
get your designs done, but I hope you'll keep working and finish them,
either for general release or the next contest that comes down the
pike.

Marty