Re: [piecepack] How many people submitted games to the ToyVault contest?

Aw, sorry to hear that. As one of your Twitter followers, I think I
might know what you mean.

In my case, I was expecting /not/ to be able to enter the contest, but
Real Life got /out/ of the way -- kind of. I was forced to put a major
project on hold and suddenly found myself with a surplus of time.

As for not wishing us luck -- thanks, but please don't say that. For
example, Marty and I worked harder on Epic Funhouse than on almost any
two or three of our other games, and thought it was more innovative
than same, but we still didn't win that competition. You just never
know. But then again, there can be 10 times as many winners this time.

Ron