Re: [piecepack] How many people submitted games to the ToyVault contest?

Hi Mike,

That's too bad. I hope you get some time to playtest it, and then
submit it to the Piecepack Wiki:

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/Games

There are too many real piecepack games right now that are neither up
at Piecepack.org, nor on the wiki, for example, many of the games from
the Mesomorph contest.

What's your game about?

Ron