Re: [piecepack] Profitable sales of free-culture Piecepack (was: Sad ToyVault news)

You beat me to replying, Mar.

Most of our early games are GFDLed, and most of our later games, such
as the as-yet-unreleased Relativity, are under some form of CC,
usually CC-BY-SA. I am completely open to relicensing our earlier
games under CC-BY-SA (I'm guessing Marty is too); it's just a slightly
tedious process, and not my highest priority at the moment, nor
Marty's, I think.

Ron