Re: 5th piecepack competition + more questions

>>The game must utilize a piecepack and preferably should
>>make use of some of the unique aspects of the piecepack.

I've always taken that phrase to imply that the game should be most
easily and best played using a piecepack ...

If a game could just as easily played (or, perhaps, be even better
when played) with a handful of pennies and a few standard 6-sided
dice, then it wouldn't really be utilitizing the piecepack to its
fullest.  A solitaire game normally played with standard playing
cards that gets ported to the piecepack, simply using the piecepack
tiles in place of cards, also wouldn't fit the bill.

This, of course, is not judging how "good" the game is ... just if it
*needs* the piecepack to be played.

That's my two cents anyway ... ;-)
-Matt